● 1 cup of coconut flour
● 4 tablespoons of psyllium husk
● 1 cup of hot water
● 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil
● 1 teaspoon of baking powder
● 1 drop of Xeero
1. Mix all ingredients and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Mix the flour into a dough and knead until smooth. Make sure the texture of the dough is not too sticky and gooey.
3. Oil your hands with cooking oil and then make the dough into palm sized balls.
4. Oil your kneading space. Take out one dough ball, flatten it out into your palms until the size of a dinner plate.
5. Flip it like a pizza. Flip the dough a couple of times and spread it out until paper thin.
6. Take the one edge and fold it to the middle. Do this another three times so that it will turn into a square.
7. Grease a flat pan or skillet with cooking oil and cook until golden brown.