● 3 tablespoons of coconut milk
● 1 1/2 inch of ginger, sliced thinly
● 1⁄2 shallot, sliced
● 200g cauliflower, riced
● 1 1⁄2 large onion, cut to four pieces
● 20g dried chillies, deseed
● 2 tablespoon of coconut oil
● 3/4 tablespoon of salt
● 1-2 drops of Xeero
1. Boil the coconut milk with sliced shallot and salt.
2. Once bubbling, add in the riced cauliflower and mix well.
1. Put chopped onion and blend them well. Put aside.
2. Boil the dried chillies and blend to paste. Put aside.
3. Melt 2 teaspoons of coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Put in the chili paste, onions and salt. Put a drop of Xeero into it.
4. Allow the ingredients to simmer until oil separates from the sauce.
5. Serve with boiled eggs and cucumber.