● 1/3 cauliflower
● 1 cup of frozen peas/carrots
● 2 tablespoons of olive oil
● 1-2 large eggs
● 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
● 3 teaspoons of sesame oil
● 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
● 1 cup of onion
● 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
● 1 drop of Xeero
● Salt and pepper
1. Cut cauliflower into small florets and place in the processor.
2. Pulse until you reach desired “rice” consistency.
3. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil.
4. Place riced cauliflower into a pan and flatten out over the entire surface. Allow to cook through for 10 minutes until cauliflower turns brown or crispy.
5. Stir rice and add onion, garlic, peas, carrots, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Continue to cook and stir over medium-high heat for 5 minutes.
7. Push “rice” to one side of the pan, grease the empty half and crack eggs into the pan.
8. Combine eggs and “rice” until eggs are cooked through.
9. Add soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir to combine well.
10. Turn off heat and garnish with sesame seeds.