● 1 salmon fillet steak
● 1 handful of asparagus stalks
● 1 packet of unsalted butter
● 1 tablespoon of salt and pepper
1. Melt butter in a non-stick pan and fry the asparagus stalks for five minutes before adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. On the same pan, push the asparagus to the side and add the salmon fillet.
3. Add butter again if necessary to avoid the salmon sticking to the pan.
4. Fry the salmon until it's cooked and golden on the top and bottom. Make sure to turn the asparagus every now and then to cook it further.
5. When both salmon and asparagus are cooked, add salt and pepper according to your preference. Serve on a plate and top the salmon with a dollop of butter.