● 4 tablespoons of almond flour
● 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
● 1 tablespoon of chocolate powder
● 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
● 2 tablespoons of butter, thawed
● 1 egg
● 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
● 1-2 drops of Xeero
1. Melt the butter in a cup using a microwave.
2. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
3. Mix butter, eggs, vanilla essence and Xeero in Bowl B. Stir well.
4. Mix all ingredients A in a different bowl. Add ingredient A slowly in Bowl B. Stir well.
5. Spread evenly into the pan. Smooth down, using a second sheet of parchment if needed.
6. Bake in the microwave for 20 minutes or until cooked through.